Optimizing a title, Meta description and content is such an important? And do we need to take care optimizing those thing? Yes, we need to optimize them in such way that it should not be too long or too short both title and Meta description and your content should be divided and be descriptive according to the keywords present in the title and description. And these 3 things are crucial part of your website ranking factor.
To write the best page titles as well as Meta descriptions, you must make them sole, make sure they are not too short or else long, and use precise keyword phrases for each page, not stuff keywords in, along with write for people, not robots.
These rules are simple as well as easy to follow, and the conclusion of well-optimized page titles with Meta descriptions is more traffic to your website.
Additionally to these rules, you can also utilize a few basic sales and advertising methods to assist you craft the finest page title or perfect Meta description probable, including Unique Selling Point (USP) positioning and the use of emotional trigger words.
Page titles or SEO titles are the singular line of text you see in the search engine results, when bookmarking a page as well as on a tab in your browser bar, as well as they can be related to book titles. They are usually a short description of the linked page.
Steps to optimize page titles
- Make Each Page Title Unique – Every page of your website should be unique, and so should its page title as well as Meta description
- Use Unique Target Keywords.
- Don’t Make Them too Short or too Long
- Write for Humans, Not Robots
What is Meta description and how to optimize it?
Meta descriptions are petite descriptions of a page, similar to the blurb on the back of a book. They summarize the content you will discover when you click on the link of a page on a search engine’s results page.
Like page titles, these are also written utilizing short HTML code, which you will determine in the source code of most websites (well, on all optimized websites, anyway).
Meta description is 160 characters content, in other words, a straightforward statement of the website talks about before the visitor clicks on it. The Meta description appears on the search results under the headline, this may not be significant but it plays an essential role in the On-Page SEO rankings.
Steps to optimize Meta description
- Stick to your brand voice and tone, but also keep it informal
- Include your major keyword if you can do so logically
- Ensure you convey value to the reader
- Include a call-to-action, i.e. LEARN MORE HERE
- Write in active voice
SEO refers to search engine optimization, or the procedure of optimizing a website so that people can easily discover it via search engines like Google. By content, we mean any information that lives on the web as well as can be consumed on the web.
Key points to optimize the SEO content
- Carry out a keyword research.
- Structure your content and make links to related articles of the content.
- Write catchy titles.
- Write SEO friendly URLs.
- Divide the article into sub content and maintain descriptive content.
- Optimize Meta description such that a single line defines the concept.
- Optimize images and make sure that images are related to content.
Whenever the page title and Meta description is easy to understand by the user and having a clear idea of concept of the content in initial point it makes user to easily connect to the content. And in order to maintain the content properly then follow the Hub and Spoke strategy by which you can make your content in simply rich look and organized manner.