If you have done SEO, then you might know there are numerous little elements that need to work out perfectly. It seems difficult to manage every single element of SEO and make it user-friendly, but with little effort we can make it happen!
First and the most important things!! SEO Title Tags or Page Title Tags! Title tags are one of the cornerstones of SEO. According to MOZ – title tags are the second most important on-page factor for SEO, after content.
You know how important it is to have eye-catchy headlines, but optimizing your titles also matter for SEO purposes.
That’s where good title for SEO comes in. Titles are relayed to you search engines, and they are an important part of an SEO strategy.
This is one of the few times when you need to write for people as well as search engines, and that can be tricky.
Does that sound tricky?
Yes, it can be if you don’t know what to do, or if you don’t have a process for creating them! Let’s breakdown the process and know how to create best title for SEO.
What is a title tag?
On the search engine results page (SERP), the title is the main part of a website’s listing. It shows up in blue, in bigger font than everything else, and is hyperlinked back to your website.
The title tag is the spot in the HTML where you define what will show up in these places or else web pages. Generally you add it to the HTML in the page header with a tag that look like – Title of your page!
Why SEO title tags matter?
Search Engines such as Google goal is to deliver up results that are relevant to the searches people make. For the search engine to do that, it has to recognize what diverse pages on the web are about. Google discovers the information by eyeing at the words used on the web page, but it also gives certain parts of the page more weight than others in determining the page’s content.
The SEO title tag is one part of the page that is given a lot of weight by search engine algorithms in determining what a page is about, since it’s a short as well as simple way for website creators to signal what’s on the page that follows.
Tips to write good SEO title tags
- Write unique titles for every page – Every page of your website is unique. Ensure you customize the title tags accurately describing what’s on that specific page. Having a clear as well as accurate title is more useful to anyone who sees the page in the search listings.
- Pay attention to length – generally aim for title tags that are around fifty character or less
- Use your targeted keywords – Always include the main keyword or keywords you targeting for that page
- Be Descriptive – Always provide an accurate description of what people will see when they choose to visit the web page
- Make it short yet powerful – Focus to make your title short yet powerful that can improve your rankings and increase CTR